Jan 16, 2015

Dental Appointment + Dog Park



Today I had a dental cleaning and I started my day off worrying about going in.
First I called two hours prior to the appointment time to see if I could reschedule, like I've done the past two cleanings.  But to no avail the office staff told me I needed 24 hours notice otherwise I would be financially penalized.  Well forget that!
Unfortunately my teeth are in horrible condition. I don't have a money tree in the backyard to afford all the work needed to be done in one calendar year. With that being said, I have seen my fair share of the dentist throughout my life and cleanings are no different.
I swear most times the hygienist spends her time proving a point that I should floss more and how much can she make my mouth hurt.  hahahahahahahaha...

Well well well today was remarkable different.  My hygienist, Stephanie, did a fabulous job and she made me laugh while cleaning, polishing, scraping, and flossing my teeth.  You can watch my youtube video all about it here.  However maybe my view on dental cleanings have changed as I've gotten older.  And pale in comparison to the root canals.
Stan (my border collie) and I met up with my son after school and we all traveled to the dog park.  Despite a little run-in/attack with another dog who was highly aggressive towards Stan, we had a good time.  BORDER COLLIES = HIGH ENERGY


Lastly and by far most importantly, I started my Kayla Itsines workout program called Bikini Body Guide.  This program goes for 12 weeks and it's a little bit of plyo, jump & resistance training.  Each workout is under 30 minutes and they target problem areas.  I've been following her on instagram @kayla_itsines and I purchased her guide from her website which is https://www.kaylaitsines.com/guides.
She is amazingly brilliant, beautiful, inspiring, and enjoyable to follow.  I look forward to summer and feeling good about showing off my sculpted body.  Hahaha or at least that's what's motivating me forward;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment