Feb 2, 2015

Early Valentine's Day

This year I have to work on Valentine's Day, actually the whole weekend to be exact. I wasn't so happy about missing out on one of the most romantic manufactured holidays of the year.

So Jason and I celebrated early on the 31st of January.  It was fun and exciting and romantic. We just did a bunch of things we like to do together anyway all in one day and called it good.  

You can click on the picture below to watch the short video I made about our special date.


First Jason surprised me by drawing a fun spring time picture on my bathroom mirror so when I got off work Friday morning I would see it.

Then the following day was our date night.  I got myself all dressed up in what else...a dress. And I happened to walk past this cool striped wall at the hotel and couldn't resist taking a picture in front of it.


Then it was off to dinner, yum we ate at my favorite restaurant in Marshfield.
Afterwards we picked up dessert at my favorite bakery called 2-1/2 Cups Cupcakery.  We purchased a 6 pack of cupcakes, flavors are as follows top to bottom and from left to right:  Bacon and Maple, Dark Chocolate Cherry, Oreo, Salted Butterscotch, M&M, and Reese's PB Cup
Talk about a sextuple-yum!!!
 

Then we splashed around in the steaming outdoor hot tub at Hotel Marshfield. And I gotta say is worth doing especially when the temperature is 17 degrees Fahrenheit and there's snow all over the ground!


Lastly we warmed up by cuddling close and watching our favorite Netflix show called House of Cards.  I love this show!

I love my hubby more and more and more each year, especially when we have many common interests.
What kind of fun things do you all have planned for Valentine's Day this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment