Feb 12, 2015

Hand Lettered Challenge Week 5/52 - Places to Visit

This week's hand lettered challenge prompt is places to visit.  This hand lettered challenge comes from a blogger named Miranti at www.penandpeplum.com

Oftentimes I think I would love to travel. I'll read an article or listen to someone's story about their experience overseas to another country.  I think I'd love to go there and do that.  But then they mention what they ate and immediately I become ill just thinking about their food options.  I'm not a big fan of exploring different food tastes or meals.  I'm too picky!  I would have to travel somewhere inside the US where American cooking is available.

I have 5 beautiful and wonderful places I've painted in this week's video you can watch below to find out more of each location.  And maybe if I ever overcome my fear of eating different foods, I may just visit them.

Thanks for watching and reading and we'll see you next time,
Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment