Feb 12, 2015

Hand Lettered Challenge Week 4/52 - Recall a Summer Memory

This week's hand lettered challenge is to recall a summer memory.  This comes from a blogger by the name of Miranti from www.penandpeplum.com.

Just keep in mind that I have plenty of summer memories and the one I talk about in my video down below is the one that stands out most recently.  Or at least it did when I started filming the video.

I wish there was a way for you all to hit a button and instantaneously feel the warmth from the sun on a bright sunny day.  It's not like I'm implying you all live in caves but when winter lasts longer than almost all 3 other seasons combined here in Wisconsin I sometimes forget that awesome feeling.
And as this winter continues I'm in need of warmth either from sun or temperature to bring me happiness real soon!!

Enjoy more of my explanation of my summer memory by clicking the video below:


Have a great day and we'll see you next time,
Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment